Friday, February 6, 2009

Art Show Pics

I had such a fun night last night. I had a ton of friendly faces to talk to! I think that is why I love to have little art shows- I get to see everyone!!! Sadly I didn't get a picture with my Valentine. His best friend surprised us from Dallas! Thanks Jimmy! He really cheered up my Greg, who had to get up at 4:15am for a trial in Marshall yesterday. Awful!

Anyways, here are some fun pictures of the night. I will post all of the art work, sizes and prices on my website later today or tomorrow...

P.S. Some of my pieces are on sale too. Yay! I need to clean out my studio and make room for more work!What a Hoot- Sold
You Make My Heart Melt

Heart Beat

Candy Coated

Candy Hearts

Me and my Pops

Me and Christie

Me and Katie Rose, my sweet niece

Me and my mamasita

My parents

Yes, I did wear a hot pink flower clip in my hair. I think it helped sell paintings :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you sold What a Hoot! How fun! Congratulations on another great show!!!!!! :)

P.S. The flower was a fantastic accessory! You looked beautiful!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping