Friday, February 27, 2009

My Memaw


This morning my sweet Memaw went on to be with her Savior. She was a wonderful grandmother. She was feisty, strong, loving, kind, an amazing cook, honest and hip. She was a two time breast cancer survivor, a beauty shop owner and called me angel drip. I will always remember her LA Gear lame silver and gold tennis shoes, her awesome vintage kitchen where she used to cut our hair and her love for "her stories"/ Days of Our Lives. She had a glass bottled coke every day at 4:00pm, and made the most amazing stuffing at Thanksgiving. She was a one of a kind, and I will miss her dearly.

4 comments:

A Momma Who Cooks said...

I know this must be a hard thing to go through...I'll be thinking of you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I love you sweet friend and am so sorry for your loss!

Albus Adventures said...

Jenny,

I'm sorry for your loss, but your post is a beautiful tribute. Your family is in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your precious Memaw! We'll be praying for your family in the days ahead.

 

bb code
Computer Shopping