Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whirl of a Weekend- a Little Late!

This past weekend I made a quick trip to Dallas to meet up with Courtney and Jaran to attend our sweet friend Dede's baby shower! She is due sometime next month. It was great to see everyone again!Courtney, Me, Preggo Dede and Jaran

Me and Court... I can't not wear my yellow necklace can I!

Me and Jaran- she doesn't quite know why I insisted a purple balloon be in the photo... but she really does b/c she knows me rather well!

The cute diaper cake

The Dede baby photo collage- sweet Dede! I've known her for 2 decades!

Before the shower I met with Don at Salon Opus. I have gone to him since I was in the 6th grade! He is the owner of the salon and shows my art work. Go visit him and my art on Addison Circle. It is great! Gotta love Don!I also ran to visit my sweet Memaw who doesn't quite remember me anymore, so sad, and to cheer me up a much needed quick trip to the Galleria. I found some great deals at Banana Republic and Macy's. I got a super fun dress for $7 at Macy's! How on earth can you beat that???

It was a productive but tiring weekend!

P.S. Sorry I have been such a slacker this week. It has been INSANE! Pray that the art show goes well tomorrow!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping