Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Hearts

I couldn't end my day on such an awful note. Life is too good for that! My day got much better! Holly is doing great. Greg picked her up from the vet on his way home from Marshall. She is still acting a little drowsy, but ate a good dinner and is sleeping right now with my Greg. They both crashed at 8:00pm!

I on the other hand have been painting. I decided that listening to an audiobook and painting doesn't work for me. I think it pulls my brain from one side to the other too much. Music is the way to go! Not sure how I am feeling about it, but this is what I have been doing tonight: Tomorrow I will post pictures of my fun Dallas trip this past weekend. Now I am going to go paint and clean! Adious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that Holly is doing better!

And, your artwork is beautiful. I hope I can go to one of your shows one day. I dig it!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping