Monday, February 9, 2009

Thank You...

First off, I want to thank everyone for such a fantastic turn out at my show last week. I had an amazing time, and I am humbled by all of the encouragement and support I continually receive. I really appreciate it!

Secondly, over the weekend I listed all of the work from the Caffe Tazza show and the prices on my website if you would like to check it out. I am also selling signed prints of my art work and some of my photography for the very first time. All of the prints are 8x10 and unframed prints are $20.00 and the framed and matted prints are $38.00. See the website for the framing samples.

Third, my studio is getting smaller and smaller because I keep painting more pieces. I am having an early "I'm ready for spring" cleaning sale of my work. Also on my website. You can't beat these prices on original artwork that is for sure! I'd rather see them loved enjoyed in my friends and family's homes than stuffed in a corner of my little art space.

Thank you again for a wonderful show!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping