Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Exciting News!

Last fall I entered an art competition for Hotel Nylo. Their new hotel is going to be in Las Colinas, Texas. I just heard last night that I won first place! I am so excited! My painting will either hang in the lobby as an original, or they might make glycie prints of my painting for the guest rooms. Either way I am super excited! I get a fancy grand prize, lots of publicity through their PR dept, and there is supposed to be a luncheon in July to meet the designers. I am so excited!

Here is the painting... Exciting News!Longhorn Love
36"x48"
(sorry about the watermark, part of the deal...)

3 comments:

Lauren and Derek said...

So cool! Congrats! I work in Las Colinas so I'll have to stop by and see you fabulous work sometime!

A Momma Who Cooks said...

Congratulations!!!! you are awesome!!!!

The Lipman's said...

congrats! that is SO exciting!!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping