Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whirl of a Weekend - a little late!

Greg and I celebrated our Valentine's on Friday night. We went to our favorite Mexican food resturant, Don Juans, and came home to relax. We had both had a crazy week! I did however manage to surprise Gregory with an iphone! I NEVER get to surprise him. I was so excited I actually pulled it off! Woo hoo!

Greg gave me a beautiful box of Godivas *yum*

a sweet J necklace from Anthropologie, and a glorius spa day on Saturday morning. It was heaven on earth! I also got some super sweet flowers. I am a spoiled woman!

On Saturday night, after my day of pampering, we picked up our friends Christie and Nathan and headed to my parent's house for a Valentine's Day Dinner Party!
The table was lovely, and my niece Katie Rose and I decorated cupcakes yet again. She is going to be a pastry chef one day!

Me and Nathan exchanging Valentines...

Me, Christie and Nathan

Me and my sweet mini me niece Sarah playing crazy on the floor. We had lots of dancing going on!

Me and my fabulous Valentine! Yes, I love him despite the t-shirt he had on under his pullover! :) Just kidding Greg!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping