Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Book Sale!



Barnes and Nobles is having their big 75% off sale. Great deals on great books! I like to stock up! There are a ton of great books on sale, and here are some of my picks:

Summer at Tiffany by Marjorie Hart: $3.59- might be my book club pick! It sounds charming!


Julie & Julia by Julie Powell: $3.59


A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown: $5.39
The reviews for this book written by other readers made me want to read this book!

Andrew Carnegie by David Nasaw: $5.39
I quote Mr. Carnegie often in my work with the Foundation, and I would love to know more about the man I am quoting from!


Born on a Blue Day: Inside the Extraordinary Mind of an Autistic Savant by Daniel Tammet: $3.59

I get rather excited when this sale happens. I bought 10 books for $45.00, and with my membership I got free shipping! You can't beat that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Came across this blog somehow, and it totally made me think of you, JennyM! :)

http://creaturecomforts.typepad.com/my_weblog/

 

bb code
Computer Shopping