Friday, January 9, 2009

A Very Very Fun Birthday for Greg

Last night was kind of a fun low-key 32nd birthday for my Gregory. Since I had been sick, and the big football game was on... Greg just wanted to pick up our favorite Joe's pizza and celebrate easy style. It was lovely! Here are some photos of the event:The Goods, including the UT Balloon and Popcorn surprise that was delivered to his office earlier in the day.

The guy made him wear the Longhorn hat around the office- he is such a good sport!

Greg also asked for custom doggie wrapping paper.

The candle flames glowed the same color as the candles!

The yummy Village Bakery Cake! Our favorite!

I think he got it done in one puff... can't remember!


He actually persuaded me to let him open his big gift early... after he tracked down the FedEx truck across town to get it last week...


He loves his new laptop- it is dark blue :)

A happy spoiled Gregory!

I got him a custom bobble head doll... too funny! They carved it and painted it to look like him!

Tonight we are going to dinner with my parents. Let the celebration continue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You are so good at making people feel special! :) I hope dinner was wonderful!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping