Friday, January 16, 2009

J-List: Cute for Cute's Sake Edition

Sometimes you just have to appreciate the cute things in life...

Happy Birthday Tablecloth from Gooseberry PatchI think this is adorable. I would use it every birthday!!


Love Bird Bowls via ETSY: $39.00
These would be fun for Valentine's Day!

Leifsdorrir "Cloud" Organdy Skirt from Nordstroms: $288.00I see my friend Alli wearing this skirt. It's so happy and reminds me of Paris, peonies and cotton candy!

Coach's New Addison Spectator Bag in PINK!: $698.00, but worth every penny!



Cute Denim Belted Dress from Ann Taylor: $129.00... might see if it goes on sale!I think it would super cute with wedges and a bright cardigan! Can you tell I am ready for SPRING!?!...

And on that note- this would be fun for much needed Spring vacations: Bon Voyage Shirt from J.Crew: $39.50I would wear it with dark denim and a bright little casual cardigan too!

For the kiddos: Wide-Eyed Beanie from Anthropologie: On sale for $19.95

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping