Friday, January 30, 2009

Thought Process...

Okay, sorry for all of the art posts. With my show coming up, I have it on the brain. This is what I made a huge mess doing last night. It is a pretty big canvas- 30"x40". I turned my legs all shades of the rainbow with paint splashes. Let's hope that my little plastic sheet did its job to protect the carpet in my guestroom/studio...

This is what I am planning to do tonight. I wanted to try it out via photoshop today before I take the plunge.


What do you think?

AND GOOD NEWS! Little Lost Lucy went home with a GREAT family last night! I am so happy! Great job to my husband for saving this sweet puppy and finding it a wonderful new home!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful new painting! Can't wait to see it in person! Congratulations for saving another precious puppy!

A Momma Who Cooks said...

i love the new paiting, i love all your work and i espeically loved the owl...with the paint dripping down at the bottom (dont know how you really say that) but i loved that!!!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping