Friday, January 23, 2009

I've Made it Big Now!


My very first blog award! The super fun Jennifer Lipman gave me the award, and I am so excited! Here are the steps...

1. Say one nice thing to the man in your life: Just one huh... He is utterly and undeniably my soul mate.

2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life:
  1. Quality and ever lasting friendships.
  2. A happy marriage.
  3. That I am not afraid to be myself.
  4. To make a difference in something I really care about.
  5. Being healthy and balanced.
  6. Having no regrets.
3. Assign 5 other blogs this award: (drum roll please...)
  1. GronauerGossip
  2. LeachLife
  3. The Rileys
  4. ChristieJones
  5. Bass Family

Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

Thanks for the award! My blog wouldn't look so pretty if it wasn't for you and your great assistance and artistic talent :) I'm so glad we have re-connected via the blogging world. Just get Travis and I to Tyler sooner and we can actually hang out!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping