Monday, January 19, 2009

Hooray for MLK Day!


I am happily not at work today. It was so nice to stay in bed with the puppies! I do wish my husband was off too though. He is missed!

My to do list today is:
1. Get yummy coffee
2. Go to Barnes and Nobles to research books for the new book club I'm starting- and I just love Barnes and Nobles.... I get butterflies when I walk inside
3. Go buy pansies and other pretty seasonal flowers to spruce up the yard
4. Make Greg a yummy lunch
5. Decide if I want to play in the yard or not
6. Clean my tornado of a closet/guest room/studio
7. Paint!
8. Help Greg with dinner
9. Tennis League
10. Relax!

Work day or not- I have a busy day!

Don't you just love pansies? They are such a happy flower!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I thought I was the only one who felt that way about Barnes and Noble!!! My FAVORITE weekend thing to do is to go to B&N, order a venti latte, and just wander the aisles, soaking up the music and just the joy of being around so many books!! I feel so renewed when I come out! (And of course I always get a book too.)

 

bb code
Computer Shopping