Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin!

It is officially 1 month until my favorite day of the year... VALENTINE'S DAY! I can't help but love a day that is 100% dedicated to L*O*V*E! I actually decorated on New Year's Day when I took down my Christmas decor, but I didn't get everything finished until this past weekend. I still want to make some cute paper chains like Mrs. Bass, but I will have to do that another day! Here is what we have going on for the Happy Hearts Day decor...

Our mantle is decorated with a Be Mine heart garland and lovey dovey photos of me and Greg...
I got these fun owl place mats for like $2 each at Target... then I opened my Valentine's decor box that I put together last year and found a tablecloth I must have purchased last year (and 4 more V-day place mats- oops!). C'est la vie- you can never have too much Valentine's Day decor!

The Valentine's dish towels have been hung, but Greg tends to dry his hands with paper towels when these are up... might be the pink.

I decided to use some of my Eiffel Tower collection for our centerpiece. Paris is the City of Love! I also got some fun damask candles at Pier 1 that were red and pink. They considered them Christmas items so they were 75% off! Yeah!

I normally use these sweet little butterflies on my Christmas tree, but I decided the would dress up my napkins and my ostrich feathers coming out of an Eiffel Tower...

Pink flowers are a must, and they look super cute in my new red vase that Mrs. Grammon gave me. Thanks Jess!
That is all I have up for the moment... I'd like to find something for my front door/patio. Maybe I will look this weekend.

Oh yeah! I haven't done this in awhile- maybe it is b/c I was a scrub all last week when I was sick. This is the outfit today- kind of dressy b/c I have a meeting... I sure do like my new yellow necklace :)

Work Outfit 1-14-09
Work Outfit 1-14-09 by JennyLove82

1 comment:

Becky said...

I have that same yellow necklace from anthro. I LOVE it!! I can't wear it enough - it was my christmas present to myself. :)

 

bb code
Computer Shopping