Monday, January 26, 2009

A Parisian Pink Poodle Tea Party Baby Shower

This past Saturday we had a baby shower for my sister. She is having girl #3! Little Allison Renee is due around St. Patrick's Day. So, we had a little family shower for her. We had a great time! Here are some of the photos!

A very girlie tablescape was a must!

I love hanging things from clotheslines at showers... it adds a lot of fun I think!

Part of my Eiffel Tower collection served well as the centerpiece!

Katie helped me decorate the cupcakes! I think they turned out tres chic!

Sarah didn't want to put anything on her plate b/c she didn't want to mess up the poodle

Sister Julie with Katie and Sarah and Baby Allison on the way!

What girl doesn't love a tea party!? We even put pink and red sugar sprinkles in our tea to turn it pink. Not to self- mom might need pink tea cups for her birthday since she will have 3 granddaughters...

Me and sister- she is about to open my gift!

Cat in the Hat Onsie- cutest thing I have seen in awhile!

The baby bedding- which explains the shower theme. The poodle is on the other side...

Me and Katie worn out from all of the party goodness- watching a little American Girl movie and being silly

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping