Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Books, Lost Puppies and Hooty Whooos

Yesterday my books I ordered from the totally awesome Barnes and Nobles 75% off sale came in- YAY! I am so excited to dive into them all! I love sales and free shipping!
Greg also picked up a little lost puppy yesterday. I have named her Little Lost Lucy. We are trying to find her parents, but alas, no one is claiming her lost. I get pretty depressed about irresponsible pet owners. Anyways, this is our new foster doggie. Her ad runs in the local paper, and I will start to try to find her a new home by the weekend. So sad, but she is such a sweet girl it shouldn't be too hard. I think she is a boxer and terrier mix. She is about 20 pounds and very much still a puppy. She loves to play, is crate trained and is very friendly. Let me know if you are interested in giving a little lost puppy a loving home.
I also worked on my first owl painting last night. I had so much fun! I am not sure if this one is done or not, but I am sure I will keep painting some crazy owls!

1 comment:

The Lipman's said...

Your letter is R! Have fun!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping