Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Special Day!

It is a truly special day! My grandmothers, Nana (above enjoying her English tea...) and Memaw (below with me and my sister Julie)

share a birthday, and it is today! Nana is 82, and Memaw is right behind her at 81. I think it is cool that they are on the same day. I bet it is a pretty rare occasion! Sadly I can't celebrate with them today, but I sent them yummy Janie's Cakes to help celebrate.

I love Janie's Pound Cake. It is a little slice of heaven from Tyler.

So, Happy Birthday Nana and Memaw!

2 comments:

Jenna B said...

Hey there! Good to see you and look at your blog. :) I love reading about people's days on here and your kids are too cute! Thanks for saying hi :)

Jenny M said...

Hey Jenna... they are not my kids- they are my nieces :) They sure are cute though!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping