Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Game Time!

So, Mrs Lipman posted a super fun game that I could not pass up on joining! If you want to play, leave me a comment and I will assign you a letter. Then, post about the game on your blog and list 10 things that you LOVE that begin with your assigned letter! Jennifer assigned me the letter "R"...so here is my list of 10 things that I LOVE that start with R!1. Rick Rack- random "R" Love, but I love any sort of trim. I like to decorate stuff with it.

2. READING!- I love to read. Books are wonderful. I love the smell, the smooth pages and their content!

3. Red- One of my favorite colors. So bright and vibrant!

4. Roses- living in Tyler how could I not love them?

5. Romance- who doesn't love a little romance every now and then?

6. Roasting Marshmallows- Greg and I do this on our patio with our chiminea. So much fun!

7. Rescuing Puppies- it can be really heartbreaking, but the satisfaction of finding a puppy a new loving home is so rewarding.

8. Rocky Road Ice Cream- Marshmallows, nuts and chocolate- tasty.

9. Random Acts of Kindness- there needs to be more of them everyday!

10. Reaching High in the Sky- I like to stretch. It is refreshing... come on now- everybody do it!

And there you have it....my list of 10 things that start with "R" that I LOVE. Let me know if you want to play!

11. I really love Reese's Buttercups- Thanks Jaran!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping