Monday, January 12, 2009

Whirl of a Weekend: Super Fun!

I love this print from Blanca Gómez. She is a great find I found from other bloggers. Her prints just make me happy!

Anyways, this past weekend was wonderful! Friday night Greg and I went to dinner with my parent's for his birthday- tasty and fun! Then on Saturday I got to have my sweet and beautiful nieces for the day! We started out with a trip to the awesome Discovery Science Place. This place is kid heaven!
Three Aliens


Katie is a News ReporterSarah is too!
Sarah getting ready for the news cooking segment with KatieKatie is teaching the world how to cook muffins

They had a pretend room where you could be anything you wanted! This was the eye doctor's office- she is nuttier than I am! She was also a doctor, a EMS tech, an actress and a fireman. Not to mention a grocery store clerk...They also had a fun light exhibit. Sarah is seeing both blue and yellow :)

Katie Rose is too cool in the disco mirror. They loved the Discovery Science Place!

We also met Christie and had a little lunch. Then my mom took Sarah home for a nap, and Katie and I had a little girl time and got our nails done. I'm sad I didn't get pictures- Katie had glitter...

Katie and Holly hanging out at our house

Oscar in his UT sweater- he is cozy cozy!

Sunday Greg and I went to go see Gran Torino.

One of the best movies EVER. It is a must see. Two Thumbs Up- maybe Three.

It was a great weekend. I feel so much better than I did this time last week too. I love being healthy!
Another thing that is going on with us today is that we are taking the Oprah Challenge to not go out to eat for a month. We have gotten into some seriously bad habits eating out this past year, so to try to create new habits we are eating in and cooking healthy for one month... if not more. So far so good! I'll let you all know how it goes!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping