Monday, January 5, 2009

Two Good Movies

I saw two really good movies over the holidays. I might have a thing for educational historical dramas....

Valkyrie- in Theaters Now

I am not a huge fan of Tom Cruise, but I think he did a really great job! This movie was really really good. My husband and I both enjoyed it. I highly recommend.

The Duchess- Rent via NetflixKeira Knightley did a wonderful job portraying Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire. I can't believe she wasn't nominated for a Golden Globe. I loved loved loved this movie. I am planning on watching it again tonight! The costumes and hair were absolutely amazing!

1 comment:

The Lipman's said...

Oh my goodness we rented The Duchess recently as well! And I am totally with you....the costumes were aaa-mazing!!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping