Friday, July 18, 2008

The Art Show

What a fun night! Thank you for all of the sweet e-mails and support last night! It was WONDERFUL! I have been asked back for August 28th, and was even asked by the owners this morning to do a full spread of Tyler Roses for the Tyler Rose Festival. My work will remain in the cafe for sale for all of October. Talk about GREAT exposure and a ton of fun! I am supposed to fill up 6 panels of just ROSES! I better get crackin'!

I posted all of my art from the show with prices on www.jennifermoreman.com

Here are some personal photos of last night: Me and my sweet Greg. He was so much help these last few days!

My awesome parents
Sweet Katie Rose! She loved the fruit and cheese platter. I have never seen her eat so much!My great and wonderful dear friend Christie... we are going to lunch today at Newks- YUM-O!

Things are definitely rolling right along in my art world! I could not be more excited!

1 comment:

A Momma Who Cooks said...

Hey thanks! I actually got the popcorn cake recipe from you and it has become quite popular in my family now...everyone wants the recipe...so thanks! ahaha!!
Congrats on your art..you are soo talented!!!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping