Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Show Time!

I got everything finished up last night thanks to my sweet husband who faithfully painted the canvas edges black, and for a brother who drove 2 hours just to bring me a painting I needed for the show! Thanks guys!!!

I even had time to watch PROJECT RUNWAY last night! I think that 98% of the people on there were slackers. The cups and the winner were great, and everyone else should be returned! Re-cast please!!! I think I would have used duck tape, yellow rubber gloves, green saran wrap and romaine- for a ruffle. That is my kind of challenge! I won't post pics b/c I know a lot of people are waiting to catch it on one of the million replays this week. Oh how I missed Tim Gunn! My bobble head is a constant reminder that I am FABULOUS, and I need to MAKE IT WORK!

Okay, I need to work. Enjoy these.... I always do!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Thanks for the comment!! I have plans to go out to dinner, but I will see if my friend wants to stop by, thanks.

I watched Project Runway last night too. I had only seen last season and I agree, only the cup dress and the winner are any good. I can't believe they said the cup dress wasn't fancy enough, or whatever they said.

What kind of dogs do you have?

 

bb code
Computer Shopping