Thursday, July 3, 2008

Busy Long Weekend Ahead!

Well, I am excited that it is a long weekend. I am actually done with work today at 11:30 b/c I am going to Lita's memorial service. It will not be a sad memorial service, but a joyful one that celebrates her life! We are instructed to wear bright colors- I hope I am not the only one! I know Jessica will be showing her brights with me though! I am excited to see Jessica, but I wish it were under different circumstances. I get to meet her betrothed beloved Josh today too. My mom is coming with me, which will be nice for company. Speaking of mom...Since I won't be posting tomorrow- Happy Birthday Mamasita!!! It is also USA's Happy Day, so...

Happy 4th of July! I hope I see fireworks this year!!!

With all that- I am so tired. I didn't sleep well AT ALL! I even tried counting sheep. It didn't work for me. Thank goodness for Starbucks!It really is a gift from God. I would be drooling on my desk right now with out it!

With all that being said, I hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July! Spend time with your families and enjoy your long weekend!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping