Monday, July 21, 2008

The J List- The Weekender Edition

Well, I had a good and relaxing weekend. We had pizza and movie night at home Friday, I met Christie on Saturday for some serious shopping, and I played one hot tennis game on Sunday with the Lone Star ladies for practice. It was an ideal weekend at home in Tyler. I decided to base my J-List today on my weekend!


Crochet-trim wrap top
from the Gap

I decided I needed this top on Saturday while shopping with Christie at the Gap. It is cotton and rayon so I don't think it will wrinkle very much. It will work for all seasons and is very clean and simple. I love it! I like things with fun details.

Satin-sash dress
from the Gap

I got this little dress on sale also at the Gap Saturday. It is ultra comfortable. I cut off the belt ties and wear the sash a bit higher. I have it on today with a lime green cardigan! So comfortable!

City Style Dress - Animal Print
from New York and Company

I got this cute little dress while shopping on Saturday. It is so cool and light. I am going to throw a cardigan on it for work. It is a very subtle animal print- just dots placed on top of one another
to look animal print-ish.

Caffa Tazza Italian-style gourmet coffee bar
Caffe Tazza...Il vostro passaporto alla dolce vita (Your passport to the sweet life).

I had my art show at Caffe Tazza on Thursday, went back for lunch Saturday with Christie, and then Greg and I went for brunch on Sunday! I can't get enough!!! I love their Lattes and tea!
YUM!

Nike Women's Quick Slam Tennis Gear
I really like most of the Nike tennis clothing line. They do a really great job of making their clothes fun and girly. This is just one of the sets I like.

That is all for today! Time to go back to work!!!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping