Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Little Survey about the Moreman Duo

I saw this on a friend of a friend's blog and thought it was cute...

1. Who is your man? Gregory Scot Moreman
2. How long have you been together? Since August of 2002- married since October of 2005
3. How long did you date? He popped the question on our 2.5 anniversary, and then we got married 8.5 months later
4. How old is your man? 31
5. Who eats more? He does...but I could probably beat him if I tried!!! Esp. in the chocolate dept.
6. Who is taller? Gregor
7. Who sings better? Considering that I think I should be on American Idol... j/k- I don't know! Greg doesn't sing much, but I never stop!
8. Who is smarter? He is one smart cookie, but I like think we are smarties together!
9. Whose temper is worse? That would be me. I have a lot of passion!
10. Who does the laundry? Usually Greg, but I fold.
11. Who take out the garbage? Greg
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Greg. I like being further away from the door in case someone breaks in.
13. Who pays the bills? Greg used to, but now I am the bill payer and the budget master!
14. Who is better with the computer? About equal I guess
15. Who mows the lawn? Greg, unless I call out the lawn guys when Greg is too busy with work.
16. Who cooks dinner? I have been cooking lately(meaning the last 3 days), but Greg used to cook all the time.
17. Who drives when you are together? Greg- apparently I scare him... no idea why.
18. Who pays when you go out? Normally Greg, unless he is too lazy to get his card out!
19. Who is most stubborn? Probably me
20. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither! Try arguing with someone who gets paid to argue... and I am pretty stubborn, but I fold eventually and so does he.
21. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me :)
23. Who asked who out? He asked me out after courting me on the phone all summer while I was stuck in Canton
24. Who proposed? Greg did- it was awesome. I think I told the story earlier in my blog... check it out. It was amazing!
25. Who is more sensitive? Me, but Greg has a soft side... I promise!
26. Who has more friends? Probably the same, but I tend to be better about keeping up with friends. I think it is a girl thing!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping