Thursday, July 10, 2008

I have a WONDERFUL Husband!

I can't tell you how sweet and loving my husband is! He makes me feel so special, and I love him oh so much! He made sure that I had the best birthday possible! He talked me into staying up until midnight so he could give me my very first birthday gift- a beautiful silver and enamel heart necklace from Tiffany's. I absolutely love it! We went to the super tasty Villa Montez for dinner and had my favorite- mojitos. He also got me a very cute heart cake and lots of fun goodies for when I got home. I love him so much, and I don't know what I would do with out him! Here are some fun pictures! Note the Tim Gunn bobble head from Project Runway- my husband takes notes on what I like!!!
I also wanted to thank everyone for all of the sweet birthday notes and e-mail messages! Everyone is so thoughtful! Thank you, thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake is too cute! Where did he order that? I also love all of your fun goodies! Happy belated bday!

Jenny M said...

He got it a the yummy Village Bakery. I am going to gain 10 pounds this week eating on it!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet hubby you have! Glad Greg helped make your birthday good! I think you should keep him!

Anonymous said...

I totally need to check them out for birthday cakes!!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping