Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th and Happy Birthday Mamasita!

What a fun long weekend! I attended Jessica's Lita's funeral on Thursday and was blown away by the amount of people who really loved Lita! It was one of the best funerals I have ever been to, if you can say that? Jessica got up and gave a little testimony about her Lita, and also put together a family slide show. It was beautiful! She will be missed by many! Check out Jessica's Blog for some great photos.Mom and I ended up going to Northpark after the funeral for a late lunch and some shopping. We had way to much fun and mom had to drag me out to go home! We purchased some super cute things that were on sale! I got this dress and
this top...
They are having a great sale! We are going shopping ALL DAY for my birthday on the 9th too- I am so excited!!!

The 4th was a fun day too... we did have a minor house flood on Friday though before we left for Canton! It was awful! Some pipe thing broke in our guest bathroom and we had standing water in our hallway. Poor Greg worked like a mad man to soak everything up in the bathroom while I sucked up water for 2 hours in the hall. It was a mess! Luckily we were home and got everything fixed and taken care of. We would of had a complete disaster if we had already left for Canton!

Speaking of, here are some pics of my mom's birthday and Canton fireworks! Enjoy!Yum Yum! Black Forest Cake from Village Bakery in Tyler- TASTY!
Me and my nutty niece Katie singing Happy Birthday with Bananas. Love her.

This picture is scary- it looks like me and Julie... so weird!
Christie and Nathan came with us for our family 4th of July birthday fiesta!

Me and my hubs- he is not a fan of all of the pictures I make him take!

My dad and the birthday mom! She got all of us shirts to wear- Greg and I forgot due to the flood.
Canton Fireworks- we had a great time!!!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping