Monday, July 14, 2008

A Wonderful Birthday!

This past week, I learned just how wonderful my dear friends are to me. Despite being my birthday, it has been a hard week b/c of some family related issues. My friends really helped me cheer up by helping me celebrate my birthday in the most fabulous of ways! I can't thank them enough! Your generosity and kindness will never be forgotten, and I hope to return all of your sweet favors very soon!

Here are some photos from Saturday night in Dallas. My Dallas girls (and some of their cute boys) took me (and Gregory) to the Screen Door, and wow- it was tasty! I also got the world's best chocolate cake and some seriously happy happy birthday balloons! Courtney, me, Heidi, Jaran, Alli and Leslie- such sweet friends I have!I started off with the most amazing Grilled Cheese and Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper soup!Me and Dr. Heidi Me and Mrs. Bryson- Dave and Court let me and Greg (plus Oscar and Woody) spend the night- THANK YOU!Me and the hubby- isn't he cute?! He even matched my dress for the occasion!

Thank you all very much!!!

2 comments:

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

looks like you had a fabulous birthday! i love your dress and your hair looks cute, too! a great birthday with friends and chocolate cake...not too bad :)

Anonymous said...

Y'all are so cute! I am so glad you had a wonderful weekend celebrating with your friends! Great pictures!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping