Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Addictions...

Project Runway... Kind of fun last night! Some of those models need to learn how to shop! Don't worry I won't tell you who is "In or Out"- but this is my favorite, and my least favorite from last night's show. Tim was dapper as always!I'd wear this - it is cute and simple. I like ruffles.

What the heck happened to this poor model? She looks awful in that mess of an outfit. Wow.


Polyvore... Yes, I can't stop! I made these little outfits this morning. Way too much fun going on and not enough work!

Summer Date Night- Aren't those shoes to DIE for???


Summer Work Outfit- Originally created for Mrs. Walz


Summer Wedding- That necklace is going on my life wish list!


Summer Play- I might need that necklace!


I feel like Stacy London...

4 comments:

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

i love your blog! i think i need to start watching project runway! so glad we are blogging friends now :)

Anonymous said...

Suede thinks you are a very stylish girl.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, couldn't resist that! Was that driving you crazy that he was talking about himself in the 3rd person the whole episode???

Jen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love yours too! I with you on Project Runway. Love it.

 

bb code
Computer Shopping