Monday, December 8, 2008

The Christmas Survey!

I saw this on someone's blog, and I felt like doing it too!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. I love it! All of the fun patterns and colors!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I've never had a real tree. I did purchase a bouquet of Christmas greens at Central Market yesterday and they made such a mess while I was putting them in a vase with flowers- I can't imagine how much mess an entire tree would make!

3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving or soon after

4. When do you take the tree down? Normally on New Year's Day or soon after.

5. Do you like eggnog? Not now that I know raw eggs are in it! YUCK!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my Baby Dear I remember laying out a pink blanket for Santa to wrap her up in so she wouldn't be cold. Such a good memory!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Greg's Dad- so hard!

8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom. I can always make her pretty happy!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, we need to get one!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...I love receiving Christmas cards!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I have ever received a bad gift. They all included love and thought of some sort.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I am really loving ELF these days!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Way early. Like the week before Thanksgiving? I like to buy most of everything online.

14. Have you ever re-gifted a Christmas present? Not that I can remember!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Iced Christmas cookies. Heaven.

16. Lights on the tree? Of course!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Joy to the World- it just makes me happy

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We just have to drive to Dallas and Canton. I enjoy spending Christmas mornings with Greg at home though.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph!!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Right now we have a star that lights up, but growing up we always had an angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve (normally pajamas), the rest on Christmas.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The crowded malls, but I guess that is good for the economy!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Ornaments that mean something. Like our first married Christmas or our all of the angel animal ornaments for pets that have passed on. I like our tree to be a memory keeper.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Pot Luck stuff at my cousin's house.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? See my latest J-List!


I am tagging... Courtney, Christi, Jaran (Via E-Mail), Jessica, Lauren, Christina, Jennifer L. and other lovely girls that read my blog!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping