Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Night Before the Night Before Christmas

My Night Before the Night Before Christmas To Do List:

1. Pick up some items at the grocery store... I think I am officially crazy for going
2. Get gas... I hate getting gas. Husband, if you are reading... will you get me gas?
3. Finish adding ingredients to my soup I started at lunch in the crock pot. Oh how I love a crock pot.
4. Figure out how to make homemade Marshmallows and make them5. Make some awesome fudge for family and friends
6. Make the White Chocolate Gorp- with and with out nuts for the kiddos
7. Feed the husband some soup- hopefully it will be okay. I tend to make stuff up as I go when cooking...
7. Exchange gifts with Christie and Nathan- YAY!8. Hope on the elliptical machine for at least 30-45 mins...9. Take a shower
10. Enjoy some hot cocoa with homemade marshmallows with Greg and the puppies by the fire
Oh yes, today's outfit...
I feel I look more like Valentines Day today than Christmas... oh well!


Work Outfit 12/23/08 by JennyLove82

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping