Friday, December 5, 2008

J-List: Santa, Jenny's Been Real Real Good Edition

Ho! Ho! Ho! So this is my Christmas wish list this year. I don't expect to get everything or anything on this list- except for the stuff I already bought for Greg to give me :) - but it is just a collection of happy things a certain Jenny (me) likes!

Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum at Neimans, but they carry it at most department stores.I love this scent. It is not too heavy or sweet- just right!

Puppy Dog Pajama Pants from the Gap: On sale for $25.00! Mine are already on their way for Christmas Eve!!The little puppies are soooo cute and somewhat resemble my baby Oscar!

Saintpaulia Wine Glass at Anthropologie for $12.00
I love anything that gives me vino and looks like a flower...

Alfani Lux Sweater Robe from Macy's: On sale for $32.99!
I love the ruffles. What can I say- I'm all girl :)

Antique Geisha Ring at RubyLane: Sorry Ruby Lane won't let me place a picture on my blog, but I think this is awesome! It is from 1875. I am a HUGE antique fan, and have a serious love for antique jewelry. I love this piece, but I love most antique jewelry- so I will leave it up to my husband to surprise me I hope!

Paris Stroll Sketch Book: $10.00 at Barnes and Nobles
Well, I already bought this for my Greg to put in (or stand next to) my stocking. I couldn't pass it up! It is a Paris themed sketch book with puppy dogs on it! I mean come on- I'm only human!

And last but certainly not least... anything large by Coach! Here is a good one...
Madison Metallic Fringe Tote: Yes, I know there are starving children in Africa, and I don't need a $1000 purse. But, I would love it, and pet it, and squeeze it.... Can you blame a girl for trying???

What do YOU want for Christmas???

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping