Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Endings!


I am so happy to report that the little dog I found yesterday has been returned to her owners! I picked up little Cooper, as I now know, around 8:00am yesterday as I was headed to work. It was around 30 yesterday, and there was no way I could resist picking her up. She stayed warm in our garage with a bazillion blankets in a crate.

I was so sad yesterday because it seems like I always find dogs, and that just makes me sad. Not that I find them, but that they are lost. I called all of the vets in my area, called the animal shelters in Tyler and then I decided I would post on Craigslist. I also put signs all over our neighborhood during lunch yesterday hoping that someone would call.

I did not hear anything at all yesterday, and I was getting nervous! I knew that I could probably find her a home pretty easily, but I also knew that she was for sure someone's baby- she was very sweet and cuddly!

Well, this morning I got an e-mail from a lady who had lost her chihuahua pug mix over a month ago! I couldn't believe it! How a 9 year old dog survives over a month on the go amazed me! Of course it was her dog, how many chihuahua pug mixes are even out there?! She was overjoyed, and I was too. Greg was able to leave work and take Cooper back home, just in time for the holidays.

I could not be happier. God answers prayers, and I am so happy to be a part of Cooper's happy ending!

As a side note... I look rather Christmas-y today! I have my Leadership Tyler party during lunch, so I felt like being festive. My shoes are more cranberry than red though! Oh well...


Christmas Work Outfit by JennyLove82

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for happy endings!

You look beautiful today! I must by a shirt like that! :)

 

bb code
Computer Shopping