Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Treats 2008 and Some Funny Pics from 1989ish

I started on Wednesday night and finished last night. I always bake lots of goodies for my coworkers and my husbands. I enjoy it, but I am probably the messiest cooker you will ever meet. Good thing Greg decided to help me clean up. I might still be working at it! I forgot my camera last night, but I also made cake balls, White Chocolate Moose Munch (also called white trash) and toffee!Oreos dipped in chocolate sprinkles with candy cane crumbs... Jaran and Dad would like these!

Rolo Pretzel Reindeer... yum.

Ritz crackers with cashew butter dipped in chocolate... tasty!

I also came across these two pictures in some boxes my parents sent over on their last visit. The first is me being my "look at me, look at me" self (says Greg). Apparently it was nerd day at school. Jaran remembered. I had no idea, I just thought I was a terrible dresser! The 2nd is Jaran, Emmy and myself... looks like Country Western Day! Lovely eh!?

And... What I am wearing today. Not too exciting, but the shoes are fun!

Work Outfit 12/19/08 by JennyLove82

1 comment:

Lauren and Derek said...

Those goodies look delicious!!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping