Friday, December 12, 2008

What to Wear: Jaran

I like to make outfits for people. My dear friend Jaran has a date night with her husband coming up, (pictured here)and she also wanted me to help her spice up her work wardrobe for winter. I start with a few things she already owns, and then I add things to help guide her shopping. I did this earlier this year for the warmer months...

Jaran Winter Date Night: Dinner and a Movie
Jaran Date Night #1 by JennyLove82

A slightly fancier date night or holiday party...

Jaran Date Night #2 by JennyLove82

Winter Work Outfit #1:
Jaran Winter Suit 1 by JennyLove82

Winter Work Outfit #2:
Jaran not sure by JennyLove82

Winter Work Outfit #3:
Jaran WInter Work by JennyLove82

Winter Work Outfit #4:
Jaran Work Winter 3 by JennyLove82

If you ever need some outfit ideas just ask! I love to do it!

Happy Friday all!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping