Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I wish you the Merriest of Merry Christmases!

Last night I did pretty good on my To-Do List. The store wasn't too too terrible, and the soup turned out okay... but we have yet to eat it because Greg's boss gave us a ton of super yummy tamales. They were delightful! Christie and Nathan came over to play. Nathan was all over the place and had a great time with my pots and pans and our baked lays :) He is too cute! We exchanged gifts...

Christie got me some totally awesome dog days of the week towels...

and a really cute dog recipe holder made out of spoons! I love it!



Nathan enjoyed his classic Fisher-Price phone pull toy. How can you not have one as a child?
Isn't he sweet :)
The Marshmallows seem to have worked. I followed Martha's recipe. Here are some photos of the stages...
heating the sugars to "ball" form... whatever that means. I just knew at 240 to take it off the burner!

Marshmallowing it in the mixer

waiting overnight for it to dry out. My mom gave me a bunch of my grandmother's old pyrex baking dishes. I think they might make everything taste better!
I hope they are good! I will try to cut them tonight.

I had a great time last night! We will have the soup for lunch, if anyone was wondering... I also even managed to hop on the elliptical machine for 35 mins! Woo hoo!

Tonight, Greg and I are going out to dinner and to look at Christmas lights. The rest of the day... after work (boo! I get off at 2 though) will be baking for tomorrow at the parent's house.


Have a MERRY MERRY Christmas! I will be back sometime next week!

Oh yeah... Today's Outfit: I had to make the sweater on Polyvore b/c nothing I found even came close...

Work Outfit 12/24/08 by JennyLove82

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful today! Last night was super fun! Thanks for letting me hang out with you and Greg! I just love you guys!

Hope the marshmallows are super!

Merry Christmas to you too! Nathan and I love you lots!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping