Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Whirl of a Weekend: Part II

When we got home from Austin, I decided I needed to decorate for Christmas! I LOVE decorating for the holidays! My job is always the tree and inside decor, and Greg does the lights outside. I already have most of my gifts wrapped and under the tree because I am a dork, and I love to sit by the tree at night and do things. Here is our tree this year....

These are a few of my favorite ornaments...

This is a painting I did of Greg's dog Celis that we turned into an ornament on Cafepress, and of course we had to get an orange rose because we live in Tyler, Texas and my husband thinks that everything needs to be orange!This is me when I was about 3- my mom gave me some of my childhood ornaments when we got married. They are really special to me.
This is our Muir Woods ornament from our trip to California this year. We try to pick up ornaments where we travel each year.

My mom gave my my cupcake ornament last year, and they got us an espresso machine last year for Christmas, so of course we had to have Starbuck's ornaments too! Thanks mom and dad!
I also had to finish a painting for the Hunting Art Competition. I did another longhorn aka 4 foot giant drippy cow head. Not sure how I like the result, but c'est la vie! I sure had fun painting it!

1 comment:

A Momma Who Cooks said...

I love the new drippy cow!!!!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping