Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Christmas at the Moremans!

My house feels like Christmas! I finally took pictures of the wreath and garland I made out of vintage ornaments... not as cute as Courtney's, but I tried!

The Tree, my favorite place to park it and read magazines is on the rug in front.
Can you notice how productive I have been in the wrapping dept! Woo hoo!

I used vintage ornaments that didn't fit on the garland for my chandelier. Kind of fun, I switch out my hang downs each season.

I got this little holiday mail thing off of ebay for .99! I think its fun.

Greg did a lovely job on the lights this year!

This is the Merry Christmas banner I got at Mistletoe and Magic this year. I think it goes well with my kitchen decor. I also picked up some live greenery from Central Market and mixed it with red carnations.

Not sure when I started to gather red fru-fru trees, but I stuck them in my entry this year!

That is all I have I think. Oh yeah...

Today's outfit, the headband is too small for my head and bugging me (and has made a hair dent so it can't be removed), but I feel festive and fun otherwise!

Work Outfit 12/18/08 by JennyLove82

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping