Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Such a Happy Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas break I had with my family and friends! We had a lot of down time and just pure relaxation. I loved it! Here are some photos...This year every puppy and the kitty had their own stocking with a toy inside. They loved opening them! Next year I will be fancy and get their names on there!

Greg ready to open up the goods on Christmas morning in his Christmas pjs.

I got an antique turquoise mermaid ring... I LOVE IT! Greg also got me a Coach wallet to help me be more organized. I tend to just use my wristlet and can never find anything in it when I need it.
You can see how much fun I had opening gifts. I had a Coach Christmas! Greg super shocked me with everything he got me. He is the sweetest husband on Earth! He even found the yellow necklace from Anthropologie that I had been eying for months!I love love love this purse and its stitching. He did good.

After presents at our house we headed to my parents.... we tend to overdue it a bit.

Me and my sweet Katie Rose being silly. Yes, I wore my necklace and new puppy pj's all day!

Mom and little Sarah. Sarah got an awesome play kitchen from my parents. It lights up and sizzles! My poor Nana was worried the kids were going to burn themselves on it all day...

One of the gifts my parents got me are these sweet yellow bluebird tea cups from Anthro. I love them in my kitchen!

This was one of Greg's favorite presents from me. We are officially addicted to Guitar Hero. We are in a "band" together, and we've played everyday so far!

Me modeling my purse for Greg. I think he likes the hunt of figuring out which ones I like and tracking them down!

We had a wonderful Christmas! It is one of the best I can ever recall!

Oh yes... la outfit'....

Work Outfit 12/30/08 by JennyLove82

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping