Monday, December 22, 2008

Foox

My artist friend David and his wife Jessica are living the wonderful successful artist life! David recently had a show at Paper Magazine’s Nightlife Awards. He met my favorite tv star from my favorite show Project Runway... Christian. I love him!!!
Super jealous of the rock star life David leads!

Anyways, David and Jessica have been true mentors to me this past year. Their friendship and guidance has been one of the biggest gifts. They invited me to be apart of their collective, KungFoox, and have gotten me excited about my artwork again. The Fooxs are also the epitome of cool...Check out their fun new site. I purchased the organ donor dolls for Dr. Heidi. I am hoping they will be well received with the kids/doctors at her hospital. Go check out Foox-U!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping